FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Submit button.
Ever-Brite® photoluminescent signs are the intrinsically safe, zero energy, environmentally friendly solution for marking your emergency evacuation routes. Engineered with photoluminescent material that absorbs and stores fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light, Ever-Brite® signs create clear, brightly glowing egress pathways during emergency blackout or smoky conditions. The 21.6 lx signs can also be charged with LED light so you are never left in the dark.
Ever-Brite EBP50 Benefits & Features
• Zero energy consumption – zero cost, green design
• Zero maintenance – no bulbs, no battery replacement
• Designed for surface, flag, ceiling or conduit mounting
• Can be used for both high-level and low-level applications
• Non-toxic, non-radioactive
• No disposal costs
• Easily movable if egress path changes
• Thin, low profile construction
• Consistent, uniform illumination
• Easy to clean acrylic face
• 15.25 m rated, visibility, readability
• LEED point contributor