Our BLEM-CP-CW provides constant power output to the load during emergency mode operation. It can be operated as NORMALLY-ON, NORMALLY-OFF or SWITCHED LOAD.
• Universal 120-277V, 50/60 Hz input.
• Charge/Power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• Long-life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCad battery.
• Output short/overcurrent protection: Electronic limiting, with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault.
• 90 minutes minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range.
• Output classification: Class 2 Compliant.
• Surge protection: Per C62.41 (TVS).
• Input overcurrent protection: Fusible link.
• 24 Hour maximum battery recharge time.