This Chicago Approved Steel LED Emergency Unit has two, 6V adjustable white LED lamp heads in metal housing and PC lens provide optimal light distribution. This unit includes knockouts on the back for wall mount and side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Unique bi-color LED indicator light alerts occupant on
battery condition (Green-normal, Red-check battery).
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
• 6V sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargeable battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Remote capacity of 5.4W standard.