The CHEPX Series is a low-profile, compact, LED illuminated combination emergency unit/exit sign for the City of Chicago that operates for a minimum of 90 minutes during a power outage. The CHEPX Series features a Lithium Ion class battery coupled with durable 20 gauge steel construction with a UL 924 compliant single-face EXIT glass panel in an attractive styling for ceiling, end, pendant or wall mount applications. A full range of alternative glass panels are available as accessories.
• Suitable for City of Chicago
• UL 924 Listed for Damp Locations
• Universal input voltage from 120VAC to 277VAC, 50/60Hz
• Includes all necessary hardware for ceiling, end or wall mounting
• Constructed of rugged 20 gauge steel with heat-tempered, impact-resistant translucent glass panels