AVAILABLE IN 5 WATTAGE CAPACITIES from 350-2,000 WATTS.
Pure Sine Wave design, LED Compatible. Prewired with easy reusable connectors for fast installation and modular replacementof any component. Industry leading warranty with NO factory startup required. CEPS lighting inverters are a powerful, reliable, and cost effective way to meet emergency lighting and life safety requirements for a wide range of applications.
Turn any fixture into an emergency fixture, with full light output, for 90 minutes.
• Operates fluorescents, dimmable fluorescent ballasts, CFL, LED, halogen & incandescent loads.
• Self-resetting overload protection and fused output
• Automatic Output Voltage Tracking maintains output voltage at full load ± 3%
• 120VAC or 277VAC Pure Sine Wave Output 350W-2,000W load for 90 minutes
• Sealed Lead Calcium batteries provide long life and are maintenance free
• 3/6 Warranty (3 year replacement warranty on electronics, 6 year pro-rata warranty on batteries)
• Automatic low voltage battery disconnect, deep discharge protection, overtemperature shut down, and reverse polarity protection
• Distortion (THD): Less than ± 5%
• EMI in compliance with FCC Class A Regulation
• Test switch to simulate utility power loss.
• Normal Operation Efficiency: 98% at Full Load
• Thermostat Controlled Silent Cooling Fan
• Load Power Factor: 0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging
• 1.5 seconds transfer time to protect against momentary ON/OFF voltage surges caused by power line hitting wet pavement or other power lines during a storm
• Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
• Frequency Regulation: ± 5%
• Less than 3% Input Power Consumption when batteries are fully charged.
• Automatic low voltage battery disconnect, deep discharge protection, overtemperature shut down, and reverse polarity protection.
• Equipped with one 20A Output Breaker standard. Up to 5 additional breakers may be added for a total of 6.