The Rapier Open Face Exit is an ultra Slim die-cast aluminum LED emergency exit lighting system. The wall mount profile is 1/2″ above the surface. The die-cast outer housing contains a closely fitted acrylic lens. An LED array is recessed into the housing. The assembly is extremely rugged and can withstand severe impact and vibration without damage. For even further protection, clear polycarbonate security covers are available.
• Universal 120/ 277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Remotes may be connected to one of the following:
– Series CBS UNIVERSAL CENTRAL BATTERY SYSTEM
– Series MTL MASTER-REMOTE SYSTEM
• Power supply is surge and spike protected, with a
low voltage disconnect.
• The complete power supply module with optional NICAD battery pack is sealed within a phenolic plastic enclosure, which fits inside a standard 4″ square deep J- box. AC and DC wiring is quickly attached with plug connectors.